Test Engineer Avionics (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Test Engineer (m/f/d) for Avionics and Weapon Integration for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Support of preparation of test activities in variable test levels
- Contribution to definition of test contents and scenarios
- Conducting of test activities
- Analysis of test data and reporting of the results
- Reporting of deviations
- Support of definition of requirements for test instrumentation and test tools
- Development of analysis routines/software and/or definition of requirements to analysis software in the area of test data analysis
- Support of definition of future test setups, taking into account system of system testing
- Support system design and development activities from a verification point of view
- Tracing of completeness of verification activities (including test configuration)
- Completed studied in the field of Electrical engineering, Aerospace or comparable
- Knowledge of avionic systems is required
- Experience in testing at (sub-)system level are required
- Good Knowledge of Python, DOORS, Matlab
- Experience in MaTe, AIDASS, OCTANE preferred
- Experience with programming language C++ is a plus
- Fluent English and German language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 164385, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen