Test Engineer Avionic Software Integration (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Test Engineer Avionic Software Integration for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Verifying that the customer requirements are correctly and fully implemented in the Eurofighter Avionics
- Responsible for two of the most important mission computers in the aircraft
- Identifying errors early, to support the system- and software designers and to prepare the qualification of the software in accordance with air law
- Completed master studies in informatics or Electrical engineering in the field of aerospace or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the field of Engineering and IT in the field of aerospace
- Experience in development of embedded, safety critical systems, ideally with respect to DO178, V-Modell, EASA Part 21J, ZDv 1525A or ISO26262
- Experience in working with customer requirements and to derive requirements
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent English and basic German, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen