- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You will work as a technician (m/f /d) for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry at the location Weßling .
- Manufacturing of mechanical components and structures by processing of various materials (metal, plastic, wood)
- Assembly and maintenance of test beds & rigs including the setup and adjustment of equipment and machines according to technical manualsmanufacturing and of fixture and simple rigs
- Support administrative tasks related to rig development and documentation
- Test execution
- Work on any ad-hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Educational background as mechanic (m/f/d), machinist (m/f/d), toolmaker (m/f/d), steelworker (m/f/d) or comparable professional education and a minimum 3 years of experience in this area
- Ability to read, understand and implement manufacturing instructions and mechanical drawings Experienced handling of hand tools, power tools, and machine tools
- Extensive experience in manufacturing, assembly, modification and repair of mechanical products by manual and machine-supported processing such as cutting, sawing, bending, bonding, grinding, drilling, screwing, riveting, soldering, milling, lathing and welding
- Knowledge and experience in CAD-tools and CAD-Databases (e.g. Siemens NX / Team Center) and is a plus
- Good English language skills in spoken and written are required, German language is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Tanja Bader gern unter der Telefonnummer +498213456021 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...