Technical Product Manager (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as a Technical Product Manager. The Microsoft Technology Center (MTC) is a state-of-the-art facility that combines experience and expertise to help enterprise and strategic customers solve their business challenges through innovative cross workload technologies. We accelerate our customers’ digital transformation by capitalizing on the changing needs of our customers and the new business opportunities of tomorrow. An integral part of this concept is the Customer Experience Environment built up by showcases that really lets Microsoft stand out. The MTC is the place where our customers can see great technological innovation that inspires them for their own Digital Transformation.
As a Technical Product Manager / Envisioning Specialist, you will be the person showing these demos to our customers and partners. This includes MTC tours/engagements with customers and partners in German as well as in English but also storytelling and evangelizing during these engagements.
- Work in partnership with MTC Architects, Microsoft Sales Professionals, Datacenter Manager and Partners to deliver convincing Experience Selling engagements for small and large groups across all customer segments
- Align and collaborate with the MTC Briefing Coordination Team to integrate Demos and Tours as seamless customer experience into the MTC day-to-day routine
- Run several MTC Envisioning Tours daily with small and large customer groups
- Manage all projects around new demos and experiences
- Lead a virtual team to improve customer experience and ensure highest possible availability of your demo environment
- Build out and live process and requirements to onboard new showcases and ensure high reliability
- Build up and tell stories around our demo solutions
- Job experience in the IT sector or otherwise achieved good understanding of Microsoft Technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and in English
- Technical understanding of all 3 Clouds and ability to explain key technologies on a conceptional level to our customers
- Expertise in storytelling and fascinating groups for technological solutions
- Ability to translate technology into business value to help our customers understand how technology can solve their business problems or create new opportunities
- High degree of service orientation and a clear commitment to customer satisfaction
- Deal well with ambiguity and last-minute changes
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...