Technical Data Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Technical Data Engineer (m/f/w) for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Finkenwerder.
Your tasks as a Technical Data Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Definition and Analysis of KPIs
- Preparation and Validation of technical data (Maintanance Manuals)
- Workpackage Management
- Constant assessment of the assigned ATA chapters
- Acting as Interface between Technical Data, the customers, and all the other internal contributors
As a Technical Data Engineer (m/f/w) you need:
- Technical education with the qualification of a technician/ business administrator (m/f/d)
- Completed studies in engineering or electrical engineering or computer science or mechanical engineeringor a technician with professional experience or comparable
- Work experience in mechanics in aviation and technical documentation
- Aerospace experience is an advantage
- Travel willingness (approx. 4-5x per year)
- Good skills in MS Office, SAP, Catia V4, Catia V5 and Taksy/Gesy/Tesy
- Good English spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen