Technical Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Technical Coordinator (f/m/d)at the location Hamburg.
- Technical support of production (primary and secondary structural mechanics)
- Interface between production, logistics and work preparation
- Work preparation: Creation and distribution of work orders and development of technical solutions and their implementation in the event of unexpected production problems
- Analyze the technical implications of remaining work from previous wards and participate in the creation of Design Query Notes and their execution
- Carry out repair request and orders as instructed
- Ensuring communication with the production
- Apply for updates to IT keys
- Preparation of meetings to solve difficult problem situations
- Create intervention cards and assistance requests
- Respect and respect the safety rules in the halls in and around the aircraft
- Completed education and additional training as a technician (m/f/gn) or a completed technical studies (m/f/gn)
- Professional experience in the aviation industry in the above mentioned areas of responsibility
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of German and/or French are a plus
- Solution-oriented operation and high reliability
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 175147, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen