- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Teamassistant for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- Organizing the office for Secure Communications Germany team in close cooperation with two other team assistants
- Handling office administrative duties (i.e. travel expenses, time management, job requisitions, archiving, correspondence, etc.)
- Creation and maintenance of project execution structures in the ERP system
- Target / actual control of hourly budget
- Invoice verification and commitment tracking for third-party services
- Preparation and tracking of customer invoices
- Preparing reports for project management and assistance with EAC preparation
- Support and train employees in the use of airbus common tools (i.e. travel booking, time management ...)
- Administrative support for newcomers
- Planing, organizing and following-up on meetings, events, conferences, workshops, team events
- Ordering and buying material (e.g. IT, IT tools, office equipment, furniture)
- Focal point for logistic, space occupation, maintenance
- Managing absences and holidays planning and update team contact lists
- Completed commercial training as an accountant or financial accountant
- Professional experience in finance is required
- Work experience as an assistant is desirable
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen