Team Assistant / Operations Analyst (m/w/d)
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
You will work for an energy group in the port of Düsseldorf for an initially temporary assignment.
• Plan, coordinate and organize internal and external business meetings, telephone and video conferences and manage the calendars for the Managers in Commercial Operations
• Handling travel arrangements, including planning, organization and administration of travel expense claims
• Handling incoming and outgoing email, calls and correspondence in English and German
• Handle and organize preparations for new employees
• Support in organizing projects, events, workshops
• Order and maintain the office supplies inventory
• Close cooperation with other assistants
• Identify areas for improvements, propose and implement adequate measures
• Integrating operational excellence in the Assistant & Performance area
• Service orientated with good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate actively across cultural boarders
• Capable of taking the initiative and being pro-active
• Structured working method, process oriented thinking and problem-solving ability
• Assertiveness and sense of responsibility
• Excellent language skill in English and at least one further business language (verbal and written) necessary
• Very good knowledge in MS-Office and SAP
Please submit profiles in english!
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Stephanie Siller gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 2131 40 581-20 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/