Systems Engineer Payload (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
For a permanent position at our international client in the field of aviation and space in Bremen we are looking for a Systems Engineer Payload Security.
- Work closely with spacecraft systems, structural, thermal, and assembly integration and test (AIT) engineering to ensure satisfactory navigation payload performance throughout all project phases
- Lead the development of payload security architecture, including the definition of security perimeter and security unit specifications
- Support test campaigns by analyzing measured payload performance and assessing/troubleshooting anomalies/non-conformances
- Analyze any non-conformances for impact and gain approval from customer
- Review and assess supplier documentation and participate in review meetings (design, qualification, test-readiness, post-test, acceptance, etc.) as customer
- Assess on-orbit performance and anomaly reports
- Travel regularly to supplier/customer sites supporting testing and technical meetings as above
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Signal Processing, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience preferably in the space industry
- Knowledge of payload security and AIT engineering
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Language skills in German, French, Spanish or Italian would be an advantage
- Willingness to go on business trips on a regular basis
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 34560-23 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen