Systems Engineer ORION (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Systems Engineer ORION (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen.
You will be part of an integrated team which is responsible for the successful completion of the qualification campaign for the first European Service Module to develop, to design, to test, to qualify, to certify, to support, to improve sub-system, equipment, component or module during the whole implementation phase (including responsibility for integration, verification and validation) by writing the adequate technical documents (specifications, failure mode analysis, functional descriptions, sizing documents, stress analysis, test analysis).
- Identify the activities of the development life cycle that are necessary to develop a system/product and provide the level of confidence which is consistent with regulation and program requirements
- Define checkpoints and reviews with associated maturity expectation aligned with program phases and gates
- Provide detailed data and information about system elements to enable the implementation consistent with architectural entities as defined in models and views of the system architecture and in accordance with the allocated requirements
- Derive from higher level requirements detailed technical design requirements for component/equipment
- Support Supply Chain Operation Manager (SOM) as equipment technical authority (monitor compliance to technical requirements, ensure delivery dates, manage compliance matrix and access RFD/RFW, etc.)
- Push project reviews by pulling technical support of subcontractors and/or suppliers
- University degree in Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Experience in the field of IT, Information Systems, production, manufacturing, quality management and sales
- Practical experience with Development & Design (D&D), Validation & Verification (V&V) of space system, component and/or equipment
- Experience in requirements management as well as Assembly, Integration and Testing (AIT) with strong process awareness
- Experience in proposal support, supplier technical follow-up and RAMS awareness
- Experience with Space agencies is highly appreciated
- Basic tool knowledge in ECOSIM and Catia
- Tool experience in Matlab and Doors
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: