Systems Engineer Meteor (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Systems Engineer Meteor for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Support of technical planning and implementation of the Meteor Missile related activities, especially integration, preparation of qualification and acceptance
- Meteor subsystem / weapon service interface coordination / harmonization with respect to weapon system
- Simulation affected subsystems especially with the synthetic environment
- Support of the definition of PSTS P2E Meteor software solution (esp. Attack Computer Emulations)
- Integration & testing of Meteor subsystem on PSTS system level
- SPR reporting with respect to Meteor subsystem and weapon service
- Acceptance support of the Meteor subsystem
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in the IT industry and with information systems
- Technical project management experience
- Good skills in software and systems engineering
- Meteor Missile Model technical background is an advantage
- Experience in international military customer & industry environments is a plus
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/