Systems Engineer (m/f/d) Communication
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
We are looking for you as a Systems Engineer (m/f/d) Communication for our international client in Schrobenhausen, a high-tech company in the field of space and defence industry with focus on guided missile systems. Your future responsibilities will be:
- Analyze and design of communication systems
- Modelling of hardware/software comprehensive architecture of the TKS
- Producing and maintaining appropriate requirement-, test- and verification documents
- Planning and coordination of development and integration tasks
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Science, Physics, Mathematics with significant professional experience or comparable
- Qualification focus on analytics (incl. performance), modelling/architecture, requirements engineering, integration, test or verification management
- Knowledge of ground-based air defense
- Significant knowledge of network engineering and military communication
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) using model languages SysML and UML with Sparx EA
- Experience in tools for Requirements Capture and Control (DOORS NG)
- Advanced knowledge of German language, fluent would be a plus as well as Italian language knowledge
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: