Systems Engineer Identification Friend or Foe (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Systems Engineer Identification Friend or Foe for our prestigious client HENSOLDT in Taufkirchen.
- Preparation of requirement and system analyses
- Support of system design, architecture and module concepts
- Requirements engineering including requirements flow down
- Definition of integration and test concepts
- Integrations, acceptance and qualifications inclusive field tests of the system
- Completed studies in Engineering, Aerospace engineering, Telecommunication engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in Systems engineering (ICAO, STANAG 4192, DoD AIMS) or systems engineering IFF (Identification Friend or Foe)
- Good knowledge in doors and Matlab
- Fluent language skills in English, spoken and written
- German language skills are preferable
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen