Systems Engineer Future Projects (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Systems Engineer Future Projects for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
As a Systems Engineer Future Projects you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Design and define possible systems architectures
- Analysis, integration and placement of overall platform systems concepts for future and/or existing military aerial platforms
- Identification of relevant solutions in an iterative process in close interaction with relevant stakeholders in center of competences and internal or external partners and customers
- Perform trade-off analysis in order to select the best system architecture fulfilling system/product requirements
- Cascade requirements to sub-systems or systems components
- Ensure proper integration of sub-system/system components at the system level
- Elicit and validate system/product requirements and architectures whilst considering the complete system lifecycle
- Perform system analysis and modeling using appropriate modeling methods and tools(Computer based configuration design (CAD), MBSE)
- Completed studies in engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in aerospace engineering as well as in general systems architecture and integration
- Experience in aircraft conceptual design would be a plus
- Good knowledge in CATIA V5
- Experience in MBSE tools is a plus
- Fluent English and basic German language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: