Systems Engineer for Safety Systems (m/f/d)
- Metall & Elektro, Automobil- & Maschinenbau
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for Safety Systems at the location Bremen.
- Perform systems engineer tasks related to door actuation systems
- Perform tasks within system development related to Airbus business processes (ABP)
- Definition, specification and development of Cabin Safety Systems
- Contribution to creation of test requirements and procedures for laboratory, ground and flight tests
- Contribution to close coordination, monitoring and lead of development activities between systems and equipment suppliers, design office and other Airbus interfaces
- University degree in Electrical engineering, Aircraft engineering, Mechanical engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in Electrical engineering/electronics, Developmen, Aerospace, Mechatronics and Systems Engineering
- First experience in aerospace systems hardware development
- Knowledge in project management
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, doors and Google Workspace
- Fluent Germand and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 161615, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de