Systems Engineer Eurofighter MSS (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Systems Engineer Eurofighter Mission Support System (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
The Mission Support System (MSS) enables the customers to prepare their missions including mission planning and flight planning. The system provides interfaces to the airborne platforms and additionally supports the analysis the missions afterwards. The challenge is to properly analyse the operational requirements for different customers and implement these requirements considering the technical capabilities of the platforms. The Customer expects high-performance IT-systems driving modern software products that use the full capabilities of flying platforms that ensure safe operations.
- Take-over system engineering tasks throughout the life cycle of our development projects which includes system concept definition, system design, requirements engineering, system test and qualification in an agile approach
- Responsibility for the scope and quality of the tasks consideration of all aspects like feasibility, reusability, system optimization, maintainability, safety, technical performance, interface design, risks and opportunities
- Participation in test definition and test automation on system- and software-level including test data management
- Ensuring the transfer of contracted capabilities and Customer requirements into system and product requirements
- Active support of the continuous improvements of our products, projects and processes
- Active support of continuous software integration & verification
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in the field of system / software engineering
- Profound knowledge of developing avionic and/or mission support software (civil / military applications)
- Experience in agile methods like Scrum would be a plus
- Experience in performing automatic software testing
- Experience in Doors
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Fluent English, basic German, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...