Systems Engineer EGNOS (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as PCF Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
EGNOS is a satellite based European augmentation system for GPS signals and the upcoming European Navigation system Galileo. Currently the next generation EGNOS V3 is under development. In this context the element "Prediction Chain Facility" (PCF) is specified and verified by Airbus, generating GNSS corrections and bounds for end user receivers.
- Performing requirements engineering of navigation performance requirements for the PCF system
- Breaking down and allocating navigation requirements (functional and performance) to the PCF subsystems
- Verifying the flow-down of requirements to algorithm specifications
- Supporting definition of test procedures and test cases to verify the PCF element
- Contributing to specification of metrics, tools and scenarios in line with needs coming from qualification
- Completed studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Experience developing algorithm for satellite navigation
- Experience in SBAS/EGNOS and GNSS system architecture and performances
- Experience in system engineering and in associated processes and tools
- Experience in satellite navigation systems architecture and applications would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of Python, Matlab and Doors
- Profound knowledge using C
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- German language skills are a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...