Systems Engineer EGNOS (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as PCF Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
EGNOS is a satellite based European augmentation system for GPS signals and the upcoming European Navigation system Galileo. Currently the next generation EGNOS V3 is under development. In this context the system performance qualification engineer contributes to the complete and timely verification of all performance requirements of the system.
- Performing requirements engineering of navigation performance requirements for the PCF system (PCF is responsible to generate GPS and Galileo satellite orbit and clock corrections and bounds)
- Break down and allocation of navigation requirements (functional and performance) to the PCF subsystems
- Defining Test Procedures and Test Cases to verify the PCF
- Contributing to specification of metrics, tools and scenarios in line with needs coming from qualification
- Maintaining existing tools supporting generation of qualification credits
- Generating and maintaining the requirements verification matrix and the traceability report, and related documentation
- Completed studies in Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or comparable
- First experience in Engineering and IT
- Knowledge of satellite navigation is required
- Demonstrated experience in SBAS/EGNOS and GNSS system architecture and performances is required
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Demonstrated experience in system verification and in associated processes and tools (e.g. DOORS, RQM) is required
- Knowledge of programming using C++ and Python is beneficial
- Ability to analyse complex technical problems
- Autonomous way of working
- Proactive and dynamic way of working
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written
- German language skills are a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-74 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...