System Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a System Verification Engineer Cockpit Display System (f/m/d)at the location Weßling.
- Participate in functional development, validation and verification of the system
- Work closely with software verification/electronic/test rigs development team
- Take the ownership of critical aspects of the system and manage its whole validation and verification cycle
- Write certification documents and work directly with compliance demonstration for the regulatory requirements
- Perform system planning activities, validate requirements for subsystems and components
- Define verification reuse concept across multiple levels (System, Item, Software)
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
- Develop next generation Cockpit Display solution for eVTOL aircraft
- Completed studies in the field of Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Experience in completing the certification program is a plus
- Supplier management experience
- Good knowledge in regulatory material and certification requirements
- Involvement in EASA/FAA (or other similar national agencies) audits
- Experience in ATA-31/ATA-46 system development for Part 25 aircrafts (Part 23 is a plus)
- Knowledge of Avionics communications and standards (ARINC 661, ARINC 653, ARINC 664)
- Work experience with ARP-4754A, DO-297, DO-178C and DO-331
- Hands-on experience with Model-Based Development Methods and Tools: Mathworks, SCADE Suite, SCADE Display
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...