System Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as System Safety Engineer for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
The customer develops and maintains Mission Support Systems (MSS) in Germany and Spain for Tornado and Eurofighter. The MSS enables the customer to prepare their missions including mission planning and flight planning. The system provides interfaces to the airborne platforms and additionally supports the analysis of the missions afterwards. The challenge is to properly analyse the operational requirements for different customers and implement these requirements considering the technical capabilities of the platforms. The Customer expects high-performance IT-systems driving modern software products that use the full capabilities of the flying platforms that ensure safe operations.
- Take-over of system safety engineering tasks throughout the life cycle of the development projects which includes system concept definition, system design, requirements engineering, system test and qualification in an agile approach
- Support functional safety analyses acc. to EF-SSDS and DO278
- Support the agile development team in considering safety relevant requirements
- Creation of safety concepts as part of the HW- and SW architecture
- Collaboration with safety CVE and safety Department
- Ensure transfer of contracted capabilities and customer requirements into system and product requirements
- Focus1 on customer satisfaction and ensure full compliance with valid rules and regulations
- Foster collaboration within the project team and with involved stakeholders - internal and external
- Actively support the continuous improvements of the products, projects and processes
- Completed studies in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Experience as System /Software Engineer
- Profound knowledge in developing avionic and/or mission support software (civil / military applications) is an advantage
- Experience in agile methods like Scrum would be a plus
- Experience in performing automatic software testing
- Experience in Doors and the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Fluent English and basic German language skills, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-74 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen