System Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as System Safety Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Manching.
- Performing System Safety Assessment activities for military aircraft systems, supporting the phases until certification
- Generating and update of assessments (Functional Hazard Assessment/System Safety Assessment) of intended design modifications to influence the system architecture according to the
required System Safety/System Integrity
- Performing Risk Analyses, according to the applicable guidance and standards, which are required to support the continuous aircraft development (including Permit to Fly/Type Certificate)
- Performing analyses of Common-Cause (Particular Risk Analysis, Zonal Safety Analysis and Common Mode Analysis)
- Determine the particular Safety requirements for system developments or modifications with respect to hardware and software
- Establish requests for evidence (tests, simulation, analyses), as well as Procedures and Limitations for ground- and aircrew
- Manage and establish integrity requirements at the interface to interacting systems
- Manage input from and output to interfacing technical domains and technology (processes, maintenance, human error, aircraft performance and quality, etc.)
- Review, approval and application of supplier data regarding Safety and Reliability
Generating the System Safety Assessment documentation, based on traceable results and evidence, as mandatory proof to acquire the Type Certificate
- Safety Analysis of the Airborne Software and continuous improvement of analyses tool environment and processes
- University degree in physics, engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in Electrical engineering/electronics, Engineering, IT / Information Systems, and in the aerospace industry
- System Safety Assessment experience (at least System Engineering experience with interface to Safety Assessment/Airworthiness/Certification) would be an advantage
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, Experience with Safety Tools, eg. Isograph FaultTree+ is a plus
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 164393, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen