System Safety Engineer Flight Control System (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as System Safety Engineer Eurofighter Flight Control System (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching and will ensure that products are developed, designed, produced and supported according to the state-of-art and the relevant safety standards (associated to airworthiness regulations). Safety of the vehicle is maintained throughout its whole lifecycle, considering Human Factors and operation.
- Performing System Safety Assessment activities for military aircraft systems, supporting the phases during and after certification
- Generating and update of assessments (Functional Hazard Assessment/System Safety Assessment) of intended design modifications to influence the system architecture according to the required system safety/system integrity
- Performing risk analyses, according to the applicable guidance and standards, which are required to support the continuous aircraft development (including Permit to Fly/Type Certificate)
- Performing analyses of common-cause (particular risk analysis, zonal safety analysis and common mode analysis)
- Determine the particular safety requirements for system developments or modifications with respect to hardware and software
- Establish requests for evidence (tests, simulation, analyses) as well as procedures and limitations for ground- and aircrew
- Manage and establish integrity requirements at the interface to interacting systems
- Manage input from and output to interfacing technical domains and technology (processes, maintenance, human error, aircraft performance and quality, etc.)
- Review, approval and application of supplier data regarding safety and reliability
- Generating the system safety assessment documentation, based on traceable results and evidence, as mandatory proof to acquire the Type Certificate
- Completed studies in the field of Physics, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- System engineering experience with interface to safety assessment/ airworthiness / certification
- System safety assessment experience would be an advantage
- Experience with Safety Tools, e.g. Isograph FaultTree+
- Excellent MS-Office-skills
- Fluent English and advanced German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...