System Engineer Vehicle Mission Systems (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as System Engineer Vehicle Mission Systems (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace in Donauwörth.
Vehicle Mission Systems are all inboard and outboard systems / installations such as (but not limited to) Hoist, Cargo Hook, Floatation & Life Raft Systems, Seats, Liners, Cabin Arrangements, Cargo nets, fire extinguisher etc.
- Check of existing specifications for a potential re-use on another H/C incl. check of function vs. H/C requirement, check of possibility to re-use where expected to be installed etc.
- Creation of the necessary specifications and documents (system, function and equipment) as well as their validations together with the necessary specialist departments, in addition all needed and requested documentation such as but not limited to SSS, SSDD, PPTs, calculations, etc.
- Development / adaption of the systems together with the specialist colleagues from environment, safety, electrics, hydraulics, human-machine interface, quality, certification, etc.
- Accompaniment, execution, management of reviews at supplier or development partner level
- Compliance or control / harmonization of inputs and outputs
- Completed studies in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- German would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...