System Engineer Surveillance Systems (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth we are looking for a System Engineer Situational Awareness (m/f/d) within the area "Engineering / Avionic Systems / Mission Systems" for the department "Surveillance".
As a System Engineer Surveillance Systems you are responsible for the following tasks:
- System Engineering and integration of subsystems for civil and military helicopters (e.g.: AIS Systems, Weather Datalink, TCAS, ADS-B, Synthetic Vision Systems, HTAWS, Obstacle Warning System)
- Acting as functional and system design responsible (FDR / SDR)
- Definition, Specification and Certification of systems and/or functions
- Interfacing with project management, procurement and Helicopter programme management
- Responsible Interface to internal and external customers and suppliers
- Planning and monitoring of development and qualification at equipment level
- Ensuring qualification and certification of equipment and system
- Participation in offer preparation for external customers
- Completed studies in the field of Aerospace Engineering, Electrotechnics, System Engineering or comparable
- Experience in the domain of system development and -integration, in particular for avionics, electronics or avionics equipment
- Professional experience as a Engineer
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen