System Engineer Orbital Vehicle (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a System Engineer Orbital Vehicle (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Augsburg.
- Perform trajectory design, optimization, and dispersion analysis using ASTOS software
- Work with MATLAB, Simulink and ASTOS to design and build guidance, navigation and control system components
- Conduct stability and performance assessments including development of linear and nonlinear models
- Design, analyse, and tune vehicle attitude and position control loops using time and frequency domain techniques
- Perform analyses, including simulations and Monte-Carlo studies to satisfy top-level system specifications and requirements
- Degree in engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in a robotics or aerospace field performing control system implementation in Simulink/MATLAB
- Good knowledge in vehicle state estimation, flexible body control, GNC algorithm development, Kalman filtering, trajectory design and optimization
- Good knowledge of classical dynamics, orbital mechanics, modelling and simulation
- Experience in control system design and the implementation of control laws tolerant to real world effects (non-linearities, signal noise, vibration modes, etc.)
- Knowledge in programming in C/C++ on a Real-Time Linux platform is considered advantageous
- Fluent oral and written English skills (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- High social intelligence, Self-independent and a structured way of working
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 50991-845 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen