System Engineer Meteor Missile Model (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a System Engineer Meteor Missile Model for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
PSTS will be one of the major support items within the Eurofighter programme and provides the simulators for Eurofighter pilot training. As System Engineer Meteor Missile Model you are responsible to perform and manage all Meteor Missile Model (MMM) related tasks and Reports to the team leader.
- Technical management of the Meteor Missile Model (MMM) related activities, especially integration, preparation of qualification and acceptance
- Investigation and evaluation of available Meteor model / mission data for PSTS
- Meteor Missile Model interface coordination/harmonization with respect to weapon system simulation affected subsystems as well as the synthetic Environment
- Support of the definition of PSTS P2E Meteor software solution
- Support of risk management with respect to MMM including the identification and coordination of mitigation actions and contingencies
- Project related technical progress monitoring of the MMM provider
- Integration & testing of MMM solution on PSTS system level
- SPR reporting with respect to MMM and bug-fixing
- Completed studies in Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in the field of IT/information systems and engineering
- Technical project management experience
- Experience in software and system engineering as well as training systems/simulators and/or aircraft systems
- Technical background in Meteor Missile Model is an advantage
- Experience in international military customer & industry environments is a plus
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen