System Engineer (m/f/d) - Aviation
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as a System Engineer (f/m/d) Aviation in Munich.
- Contribution within the development of safety critical embedded real time aircraft systems according to ARP4754 / ARP4761 and RTCA/DO-178B, Level A to Level D
- Development and validation of system / product requirements
- Decomposition of system requirements into lower level Requirements and allocation to component
- Development of the conceptual design / system architecture
- Perform system safety assessment
- Support test bench specification and development
- To perform system / product verification
- Configuration control / change management of all items produced
- Definition of statement of work for supplier
- Steering and management of internal technical teams and supplier
- Coordination and leading of internal and external audits, project reviews and gates
- Graduate engineer (system / software / electronic engineering) with professional experience of at least 2 years in the fields of System / Product Development
- Applying ARP4754 and APR4761
- Specification of system and product requirements
- Validation and verification of system and product requirements
- Management of teams and supplier
- Customer management
- Monitoring of project status and reporting to management
- English level of at least B2 (CEFR)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Mario Reiser gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...