System Engineer - Flight Management (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a System Engineer - Flight Management (f/m/d)at the location Weßling.
- Supervise development of the next generation flight management system for eVTOL aircraft
- Take the ownership of the system development aspects, including system architecture, requirements development, system safety assessment, system integration and certification
- Contribute to system planning activities, define requirements for subsystems and components
- Supervise development of the system components, including safety critical software
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
- Completed studies in the field of Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, System Engineering or comparable
- First experience in Part 21J approved organization
- Proven experience in development of the Flight Management Systems
- Good knowledge of ARINC 424, ARINC 702A
- Experience in completing development and certification activities according to ARP4754A, ARP4761
- Good knowledge of DO-178C / DO-331 / DO-297
- Proven supplier management experience
- Involvement in EASA/FAA (or other similar national agencies) audits (SOI1-SOI4) is a strong plus
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...