System Engineer Flight Control System (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as System Engineer Flight Control System Design (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching and will support the development of system architecture, design and software requirements of the Flight Control System for new fighter aircraft as well as new unmanned air vehicle.
The department "Digital Flight Control Systems" at Airbus Defence & Space is in charge of system design for flight control systems of fighter aircraft. This includes the development of safety critical software to be implemented on a Flight Control Computer. FCAS has the potential to become a future key pillar to secure the sovereignty of Europe, strategically, technologically, and industrially. With Spain joining the Franco-German cooperation, the programme took an important step towards its Europeanization. As FCAS is much more than "just" a new Fighter but an integrated & combined system-of-system including existing and future platforms and tools, the programme will integrate a wide range of the Airbus DS portfolio and competencies.
- Control of input and output data
- Computing and moding
- Control and monitoring of primary and secondary actuators
- FCS communication with other aircraft systems
- Redundancy management for safety critical functions
- Completed studies in Engineering, Aerospace or comparable
- Solid experience in requirements engineering
- Experience in system design and development
- Knowledge of Flight Control Systems beneficial
- Experience in Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) would be a plus
- Knowledge of using DOORS is desirable
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...