System Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For a long term project, we are looking for you as a System Engineer (f/m/d) Supportability for our international client in Schrobenhausen, a high-tech company in the field of space and defence industry with focus on guided missile systems.
Your future responsibilities will be:
- You are creating plans and concepts for logistical processes:
- Integrated Logistic Support plans (ILS)
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Testability plans (RAMT)
- Infrastructure concept
- Technical Publication and Requirements Engineering
- Logistic Support Analysis plans (LSA)
- Degree in a technical course of study or a comparable apprenticeship with additional qualification
- Experience as a System Engineer (f/m/d) Supportability
- Knowledge of the necessary processes, methods, standards and tools, e.g. MIL-HDBK 217F, MIL-STD 1388 2B and the ASD Specification Suite
- Experience in tools for Requirements Capture and Control (DOORS)
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- German and Italian language knowledge would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: