System Engineer Electronic Warfare (f/m/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a System Engineer Electronic Warfare (f/m/d) for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
- Capture and analysis of EW/DASS (Electronic Warefare / Defence Aids Systems) system requirements in collaboration with the operators
- Development of functional and non-functional system requirements
- Develop Software requirements
- Develop test cases for system integration and ensure system verification according to specification
- Develop concepts for future system upgrades fullfilling operational requirements
- Act as interface to System Architects, Experts and SDR/CVE (System Design Responsible/Certification Verification Engineer)
- Monitoring and controlling development, manufacturing and qualification processes internally and externally with suppliers
- completed studies in the field of physics, electrical engineering, computer science, aerospace or comparable
- experience in engineering and aerospace
- Experience within RF Sensors, RADAR, IR/UV, real time systems, sensor integration and sensor fusion is needed
- Special knowledge in MS Office, SAP and doors
- Fluent English spoken and written, German is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: