System Engineer - Communications (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a System Engineer - Communications (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Design system architecture for Communication System (Audio, VHF, VDR, Datalink, SATCOM, ELT)
- System architecture support for ACARS AOC/AAC, ATS, FANS 1/1+, ATN B1
- Support Communication System Integration
- Identify possible risks during the communication system development phases and provide mitigation
- Define system’s functional and safety architecture
- Define requirements for subsystems and components
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
- Continuously improve your tools and methods
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Completed studies in the field of Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable
- Professional experience with Communication System
- Experience with Audio system, SELCAL and Aural Warning development, installation and certification
- Experience with Datalink, ACARS AOC/AAC, ATS, FANS 1/1+, ATN B1
- Strong background on VHF (Voice and Data), SATCOM, ELT
- Understanding of system qualification process according to DO-160 standards
- Understanding of EMC analysis for Communication System and components
- Knowledge of aircraft antenna installation, performance, and interoperability analysis
- Experience in Technical writing, proposal writing and oral presentation
- Understanding of allocation and flowing down requirements from various system levels (familiarity with ARP4754)
- Familiarity to work Sprint based planning
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...