System Engineer Cabin Core System (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as System Engineer (m/f/d) for Cabin Core Systems at the location Hamburg.
- Support MBSE activities in our area (e.g. modelling and following up the MBSE applications developed in the scope of future cabin management projects together with external partners)
- Keeping the exchange of return on experience with the MBSE community across Airbus
- Get involved in Research and Technology (R&T) projects in representation of Cabin Core Systems (e.g. join project meetings, capture actions for our team, coordinate preparation of technical answers, present solutions and capture feedback)
- Support analysis of internal product variety with the aim of proposing more flexible and harmonized platforms
- University degree in informatics, aerospace or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in engineering and IT / information systems as well as first experiences in aircraft construction and the aerospace industry
- Experience in the field of Model based system engineering (MBSE)
- Experience in the area of modeling and simulation is desirable
- Good knowledge in dealing with IBM Rhapsody, Cameo and SYS ML would be an advantage
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 161365, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen