System Engineer - Battery (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a System Engineer - Battery (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Create specifications of battery modules and packs with respect to energy and power requirements, safety, and technological limits
- Contribute to a better understanding of Li-ion cell and battery performance to shape and design the best-suited battery system for our e-VTOL application
- Understand the Li-ion cell degradation methods and battery failure modes to support battery development
- Collaborate to develop innovative tests to study battery properties and behaviour under abuse conditions
- Develop tests to ensure compliance of battery performance, safety and regulations
- Transfer new cell technologies into battery development pipeline
- Interpret requirements, apply standards and relate knowledge to situations and challenges to develop solutions
- Be able to work on ad-hoc related tasks provided by management
- Completed studies in engineering, physics, chemistry or comparable
- Professional experience of electrical/energy engineering in aerospace applications including development flight experience
- Advanced knowledge of Li-ion battery and energy storage technology
- Practical experience testing of any commercially available Li-ion cell formats
- Experience in working with ARP4754, DO311, DO160
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...