System Engineer Avionics (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a System Engineer Avionics (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Support CNS Team with aircraft antenna specification, installation, and co-location
- Continuously evaluation about installed antenna performance
- Work with Evaluation of electromagnetic compatibility and hazards (EMC)
- Analysis and consideration of antennas as part of system (Integration between transceivers, antennas, and aircraft structure (permissively, conductivity, cable specification, losses, gaskets, mounting)
- Evaluate novel antenna concepts
- Perform interoperability analysis mitigating interferences between aircraft system
- Identify the possible risks during the antenna placement and co-location
- Install the antennas considering functional and safety aspects following certification requirements, standards, and guidance
- Assist in procurement process for 3rd party antennas supplier selection
- Write antenna requirements to satisfy Communication, Navigation and Surveillance System objectives
- Take ownership of your development task(s) and manage the complete product life cycle
- Develop, challenge, and continuously improve antenna and item technical concepts
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
- Continuously improve your tools and methods
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Completed studies in the field of Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable
- First experience with Antennas and RF Systems
- Hands-on experience with Antenna Specification/Installation (VHF, SATCOM, GNSS, XPDR, DME, RADALT, VOR/LOC, GS, MB...)
- Strong background with radiation, irradiation, electromagnetic wave form characteristics, interactions between wave forms, propagation, polarization, modulation, radio frequency, general aircraft antenna aspects, interoperability, computer modelling techniques
- Understanding of antenna qualification process according to DO-160 standards
- Understanding of EMC analysis for System and components (antenna)
- Knowledge of aircraft antenna installation, performance, and interoperability
- Experience in Technical writing, proposal writing and oral presentation
- Experience in writing, allocation, and flow down of requirements (familiarity with ARP4754) is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...