System Engineer Avionics (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as System Engineer Avionics/Mission Systems (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace in Donauwörth. Your mission will consist of system engineering activities and helicopter level integration of mission management systems interfaced with many contributor systems for civil and military helicopters with a
focus on NH90 (especially guidance und flight plan feasibility function, radio emission control function, personal locator system function, mission data transfer and recording function).
- Functional chain definition
- Requirements engineering
- Interfacing with project management, purchasing, sales department and other project stakeholders throughout the organization
- Application of agile development methodology
- Ensuring planning at equipment and helicopter level for development and qualification
- Participating in offer management and contributing to product sourcing policy
- Assessing suppliers offers with other stakeholders
- Proactively controlling and monitoring suppliers during the development phase, with the aim of safeguarding technical requirement
- Ensuring the qualification / certification of equipment and the according functions
- Supporting rig, ground and flight testing of the equipment
- Completed studies in the field of Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable
- Experience in the conception, development, construction and/or integration of mission management systems for aircraft
- Knowledge of airborne military communication systems and tactical data connections would be an advantage
- Knowledge of systems engineering, requirements engineering and integration in the field avionics
- Experience with NH90 would be an advantage
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum, SAFe) would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Doors and MS-Office
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Further languages (German, Spanish, French) would be an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...