System Engineeer – Electrical Powertrain (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a System Engineer Engineer – Electrical Powertrain (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Design of innovative HV power distribution units with focus on network/load switching and protection concepts at up to 1500 VDC
- Specification of system, subsystem, and component requirements
- Network and component modelling and simulation, especially regarding electrothermal and transient behaviour
- Close cooperation with battery management engineers and avionics engineers regarding design, interfaces and control
- Close cooperation with mechanical engineers responsible for mechanical component design and integration
- Specification and support of system validation and verification according to acceptable means of compliance like DO-160, DO-311
- Support of development of series production processes and process standardization across departments
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- M.Sc./Eng. or PhD in Electrical Engineering or a related field required
- First professional aerospace experience in electrical engineering, familiar with HV charging, HV battery, HV powertrain systems and requirements
- Strong knowledge of standards and good practices in electrical wiring, printed circuits, EMC, bonding, insulation, and related electrotechnical components and materials
- Skilled in electrical network modelling and analysis
- Experience in semiconductor technology and power electronics would be advantageous
- Experience in capture tools, such as Siemens Polarion or IBM Rational Doors would be advantageous
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...