System Designer (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a System Designer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
Your tasks as a System Designer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Analyse, assess cooling requirements for propulsion systems and components
- Establish a thermal model of a system by implementing equipment models and environmental conditions
- Define different concepts to fullfil with the cooling needs and align with efficient environmental conditions and design space
- Trade different cooling solutions and potential synergies with other systems
- Trade different technologies and design principles for cooling systems, e.g. material, installation design, manufacturing capabilities
- Use MBSE mythologies and simulation capabilities and arbitrate between different system equipment
- Design and sizing of cooling system, specification of cooling system equipment
- Supply technical assessment and monitoring
- Define Definition Dossier with sub-contracting
- Define V&V plan and analyse test results
As a System Designer (m/f/w) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in the field of hydromechanic is important
- Deep knowledge of cooling systems and knowledge of modeling/ design software is required
- Fluent English spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +498954459490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/