System & Avionic Specialist (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For Single-Aisle program, on Aircraft System & Propulsion, in the frame of serial aircraft production and delivery phases and of development aircraft flight test activity, the jobholder works as Single-Aisle MAP System & Avionic Specialist (d/f/m) for our customer Airbus Operations in Hamburg (Finkenwerder).
- Providing technical assistance and support
- Ensuring adequate aircraft system configuration
- Technical analyses, expertise and solutions to non- conformities
- Special Instructions to be issued to cover aircraft system configuration change
- Providing valuable feedback to design office
- Manage business activities on Avionics ATAs, Serial A/C (whole SA family)
- Being involved in permanent or temporary Flight tests aircraft in Hambourg (POA or DOA)
- Be in interfaces with numerous internal/external entities; Production, Industrial and engineering program, Design office, Procurement, equipment suppliers, IV department, Quality, Airlines customer
- Ensure continuity of flight test or production activities by anticipating issues, providing quick and reliable answers and solutions to technical events and giving clear engineering statements to production, delivery, flight test, and quality teams
- Manage continuously the evolutions of the aircraft systems to ensure a safe aircraft configuration in accordance with the development needs
- Contribute to the improvement of the design and maturity of the systems by reporting detailed feedback and by proposing potential design solutions
- Provide out of hours stand-by service during night shift, week-end and free days periods
- Follow and optimize common MAP processes, methods and tools
- The jobholder delivers technical statements and answers to design issues reported by FAL, Flight line, Flight Test and Delivery teams, during office- and out of office-hours
- She/he acts autonomously on the aircraft and provides quick and reliable answers
- She/he delivers Special Instruction (SI) to FAL and Flight test teams to define in the frame of development activities aircraft system configuration modification or specific test procedures to be performed
- With her/his overall aircraft knowledge and her/his systems expertise, the jobholder gives feedback to design office specialist for potential system design improvements
- University degree in aerospace engineering, electrical engineering or comparable.
- Experience withing the aerospace sector
- Experience in Avionics and Flight Tests
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 103232, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...