System Architect Safety Critical Systems (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as System Architect for Safety Critical System Design (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching and you will support the development of the Level 1 system architecture and design for the "Safety Critical Control Chain" of the "EuroDrone" RPAS (Remotely Piloted Air System.
The department "Digital Flight Control Systems" is in charge of requirements definition, system design, qualification and certification for safety critical systems of manned and unmanned airvehicles.
- Development of the Functions of the Chain, from the initial specification (i.e. allocation of requirements) until the final Qualification / Certification / Security Accreditation of the RPAS
- Manage technical risks related to segment
- Create and maintain the Development Logic at segment level
- Prepare schedules for development of segment
- Continuously monitor technical work of associated L2 WPs
- Define and Validate L1 requirements
- Support physical and functional architecture of the segment
- Define the interfaces between L2 segments and with other L1 chains
- Support L1 Integration and Verification, Certification, Security Accreditation & Qualification
- Support L1 Transversal Functions
- Completed studies in the field of Engineering, Aerospace or comparable
- Solid experience in Requirements engineering
- Experience in Level 1 system architecture and design
- Knowledge of Flight control Systems beneficial
- Experience in Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) would be a plus
- Knowledge of using DOORS is desirable
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...