System Architect Eurofighter (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a System Architect Eurofighter (m/f/d) for AIRBUS for our client for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
The system architects team supports the development of a medium- and long-term avionic system Eurofighter (EF) product strategy and is responsible for highlighting weapon system architectural issues that may threaten the implementation of agreed requirements. It develops a product vision / new concepts based on the knowledge of current customer needs but also proactively explores new operational capabilities beyond exiting requirements. The team assesses existing and emerging technologies in the market. It also analyses civil and military standards which might drive changes into the system. The system architects team participates in the EF and NETMA Future Business forums and assesses the customer's mid- and long-term needs. The team is responsible for the technical contribution to these forums including the development of technical documents.
- Identification of stakeholder and their needs and expectations
- Eliciting and validation of requirements whilst considering the complete system lifecycle
- Design and definition of possible architectures in collaboration with specialists based on the requirements
- Performance of trade-off analysis in order to select the best solution fulfilling the requirements
- Validation of architectures
- Verification of the implementation
- Perform operational and in-service evaluation
- Understanding and assessment of the impact of design changes requested during the entire product lifecycle
- University degree in computer science, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable
- Experience in the aerospace industry
- System architecture experience in defence or non-defence related projects
- Knowledge of the weapon system Eurofighter is a plus
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Experience in Doors is a plus
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to go on business trips within Europe
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen