System and Software Engineer Simulation (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as System and Software Engineer Simulation (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace in Donauwörth.
- Develop, operate and deploy simulators and simulation systems for nearly all helicopter families and their respective systems
- Validation of research and new concepts on simulation and simulators
- Support helicopter and system test with simulation
- Support flight training devices
- Develop and/or integrate real time simulation models into systems that represent the entire helicopter
- Connect simulation systems to test means or simulators
- Prepare, integrate and operate simulators for the different use cases
- Develop/integrate/test simulation systems for full flight simulators worldwide
- Completed studies in the field of Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Experience in software engineering, system integration and test
- Experience in software development, especially in real-time software and a Linux environment
- Knowledge of helicopter systems and architectures
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- German would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...