Sustainability Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Sustainability Project Manager (m/f/d) at the location Taufkirchen.
- Developing and leading dedicated projects in connection with Sustainability requirements and their evolution
- Ensuring correct Risk & Opportunity assessment generating awareness and fulfilling reporting requirements
- Providing cost estimations, consolidations, analysis, operational planning and monitoring for relevant projects and initiatives
- Leading and providing contracting, creation of dossiers, documentation, action plans, reporting etc.
- Driving the implementation of the Sustainability governance and target cascading
- Being the focal point for ESG Customer requirements
- Being advocate for the Sustainability activities and foster lasting connections across the company
- Communicating the Sustainability achievements: internally and across digital platforms
- University degree in Environmental Engineering, Sustainability Management, Industrial Engineering, Economics or comparable
- Many years of professional experience in the field of Sustainability
- Experience of environmental regulations and their applicability and in dealing with compliance matters
- Experience in leading and managing multi-national projects, on circular economy
- Good knowledge in using MS-Office
- Fluent English skills and a second language (French / Spanish / German) spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 146103, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen