Surface Partner Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH we are looking for a Surface Partner Development Manager (PDM) to support Microsoft's One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization. This role in OCP organization is at the forefront of bringing Surface and the Modern Workplace to the Channel. The PDM is a business development role responsible for managing select Surface partners (resellers or distributors) and is accountable for the performance of these partners. The PDM is also responsible for helping partners build comprehensive business plans to drive sales and deployment of the complete Surface portfolio and accountable for revenue attainment and quota achievement. The partner’s performance is measured against business objectives and revenue goals established in the partner business plan developed as part of the joint fiscal year business planning led by Surface PDM Manager. The role requires hardware sales and channel experience.
- Develop, enable and grow Managed Partners for Surface
- Develop reseller partner recruitment plan
- Develop partner business plans through joint planning to target new buyers and new influencers, along with sales target setting
- Manage plan to succeed in and meet joint business goals, revenue, unit and accessories targets
- Exceed revenue quota goals by delivering Surface revenue growth across managed partner portfolio
- Ensure partner readiness by developing a plan to build partner marketing, sales, integration and support capabilities
- Support partners ability to engage every customer on Surface scenarios
- Utilize field insight, data and case studies to support partners for Surface
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews with managed partners to understand sales blockers and discuss plans to overcome them
- Establish high partner satisfaction by earning a “trusted advisor” status with senior executives down to the field rep level
- Education: Bachelor (MBA/Master is a plus) with focus on economics, organizational management, business management
- Language skills: Fluent in German and English
- 5-8 years of related sales experience
- Hardware (e.g. PC, Data Storage, Networking) commercial sales experience
- Strong reseller or distributor partner experience
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen