Surface Partner Development Manager for Education (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH in Munich, we are looking for you as a Surface Partner Development Manager in One Commercial Partner (OCP) organisation with focus on education. In this role you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your advanced skills in strategy and execution to drive the acceleration of Surface and the Modern Classroom through diverse partner channels.
The Surface Partner Development Manager for Education (PDM) role in OCP organization is at the forefront of bringing Surface and the Modern Classroom to the Channel. The PDM is a business development role responsible for managing select Surface partners (resellers) and is accountable for the performance of these partners. The PDM is responsible for helping partners build comprehensive business plans to drive sales and deployment of the complete Surface portfolio. The PDM is accountable for revenue attainment and quota achievement. The partner’s performance is measured against business objectives and revenue goals established in the partner business plan developed as part of the joint fiscal year business planning led by Surface PDM Manager. The role requires hardware sales and channel experience. Experience with Public Sector customers in the educational field is a plus.
- Partnering with Area Teams lead the delivery of Customer facing engagements to successful outcomes, within the scope of the agreed engagement.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Customer providing guidance and holding the Customer accountable to the agreed contract.
- Establish Customer conditions of satisfaction and review these with the Customer and project team over the life of the engagement.
- Partnering with key Domain delivery roles (Architects, Consultants etc.) apply core project/program governance techniques to deliver the engagement efficiently and effectively from initiation to closure and identify next steps for the Customer to achieve greater business value.
- Apply best practice through adoption and use of Microsoft delivery methodologies
- Apply monitoring and controlling techniques to identify and mitigate all risks and issues and manage the engagement health effectively, raising awareness early to avoid escalations
- Apply Change Management techniques to improve adoption
- Responsible for engagement resourcing, including engagement and onboarding of partners and subcontractors
- Deliver accurate and regular engagement reporting to both Customers and Microsoft key stakeholders.
- Maintain intellectual property and project deliverables within project repositories
- Participate in internal delivery communities to share best practice and lessons learned
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Hardware (e.g., PC, data storage, networking, etc) commercial/public Sector sales experience
- Excellent language skills in both German and English
- Strong reseller or distributor partner experience
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...