Supply Officer Cabin (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Supply Officer Cabin for our client Airbus Operations in Hamburg.
As a Supply Officer Cabin you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Order equipment and parts within all business models
- Check and follow up on order on-time and on-quality deliveries and manage the related data in ERP system
- Act as a focal point for all supply chain topics within a defined supplier portfolio
- Launch Aircraft on Ground (AOG) transport in case of urgent deliveries
- Monitor inventory level and stock turns based on defined targets
- Reduce missing parts shortages and contribute to risk management
- Lead continuous improvements and carry out root cause analysis in case needed
- Completed studies in engineering, business administration, supply chain management / logistics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in disposition, purchasing, supply chain management / logistics
- Knowledge in dealing with non-conformities
- Good knowledge in SAP and MS-Office
- Basic skills in Taksy/Gesy/Tesy
- Fluent language skills in German and English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel (1-2 times per year)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: