Supply Chain Quality Operations Manager (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Supply Chain Quality Operations Manager for our client Airbus Operations in Finkenwerder.
- Qualification of suppliers in accordance with AIRBUS regulations and airworthiness requirements
- Monitoring the industrial performance of cabin suppliers through assessments
- Development of industrial capacity and capability of cabin suppliers by using continuous improvement methodologies
- Monitoring new product introduction and transfer of work through the supply chain to ensure on time and quality performance
- Follow up on key performance indicators to secure immediate containment actions in case of deviations
- Proactive risk management and management of recovery plans with suppliers in case of delivery performance degradation
- Managing interfaces with internal stakeholders, such as MFT leaders, and programs
- Preparing and supporting regular management meetings (Industrial Senior Management Meeting, Quality Supply Chain Meetings etc.)
- Completed studies in Industrial engineering, supply chain / logistics, supply chain quality or comparable
- Professional experience in purchase, supplier management, quality management and supply chain
- Experience in Lean Management
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Airbus experience
- Willingness to travel frequently (1x month, worldwide)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Magdalena Tran gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-76 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen