Supply Chain Quality Operations Manager (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Supply Chain Quality Operations Manager (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Operations in Hamburg.
As a Supply Chain Quality Operations Manager (m/f/d) you a responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensuring on time and on quality delivery of cabin products (emergency equipment, fabrics, electronics)
- Focal point for the cabin suppliers on behalf of Procurement Operations Cabin
- Qualification of suppliers in accordance with AIRBUS regulations and airworthiness requirements
- Development of industrial capacity and capability of cabin suppliers by using continuous improvement methodologies
- Monitoring new product introduction and transfer of work through
- Follow up on key performance indicators to secure immediate containment actions in case of deviations
- Proactive risk management and management of recovery plans with suppliers
- Managing interfaces with internal stakeholders
- Preparing and supporting regular management meetings
- Completed studies in engineering, supply chain management / logistics, supply chain quality management or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in procurement, supply chain management, supplier management, quality management as well as experience in the aerospace industry
- Good knowledge in lean management for supplier certification
- Knowledge in GRESS certification is advantageous
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills, both spoken and written
- French language skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel frequently (1 time per month, worldwide)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
To apply for this position, please send a CV in English. We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: