Supply Chain & Quality Operation Manager (m/f/d) für AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Supply Chain & Quality Operation Manager for our client Airbus Operations in Hamburg.
As a Supply Chain & Quality Operation Manager you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Act as focal point towards the suppliers for operational activities and contract management as well as an ambassador of the supplier toward internal functions
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision
- Manage suppliers quality approval and authorization process and ensure that suppliers are compliant with certifications required
- Monitor and support new product introduction to ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase
- Provide consolidated forecast to suppliers and ensure that suppliers will have the required capacity
- Contribute to the supplier development
- Identify the industrial risks and propose mitigation actions as well as work out short term recovery plans
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects, set long term development targets
- Set and follow up on key performance indicators
- Completed studies in engineering, industrial engineering, supply chain management / logistics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in supplier management, supply chain management, project management, quality management
- Experience in the aerospace industry is advantageous
- Very good MS-Office skills and good knowledge in SAP
- Knowledge in Skywise and / or Qlik Sense is advantageous
- Knowledge in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) is favorable
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: