Supply Chain & Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Supply Chain & Quality Manager (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Hamburg/Finkenwerder.
- Manage supply chain & quality aspects of the contract, being responsible for On Time, On Quality (and on Cost when applicable) performance
- Act as an escalation for the others functions in case of repetitive issues. (Work out short term recovery plans)
- Responsible to ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision
- Assess the Supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the Supplier development
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects, set long term development targets together with the suppliers and in coordination with the Supplier Development Team
- Present the situation of the supplier on operational performance (KPIs, assessments) during Multi-Functional-Team (MFT) meetings
- Maintain a close communication and coordination with the operational teams at internal customer sites, to ensure the contribution of all relevant functions to the delivery of procured goods or services
- Act as focal point towards the suppliers for operational activities and contract management, and as ambassador of the supplier toward internal functions
- Completed technical studies or business administration, Supply Chain/Logistics or Supply Chain Quality or comparable
- Professional experience in Quality Management, Supply Chain
- Professional experience in aerospace would be a plus
- Knowledge in Lean Management and knowledge in Project-Management would be a plus
- Good knowledge in MS Excel
- GoogleSuite Knowledge is preferable
- Negotiable level in english, spoken and written
- German or france knowledge would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...